Small Coffee Grinders
Bodum Bistro Electric Bur
- Continuously adjustable with over 14 grind settings from coarse to fine
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static that causes jumping coffee grounds
- Proven as the best way to grind coffee, the burr grinder is adjustable to deliver the proper grind for your favorite brewing method
- Timed grinding feature and quick grind button let you set the exactly the amount of time you need to grind the proper amount of coffee
- Available in black, orange, red, green, and white
- Very popular small coffee grinder
The unit is easy to use, convenient. Cord wrap up is great. Nice size to sit on your cabinet. It’s also very easy to clean. There is no reason to purchase an expensive grinder when this does just as good of a job.
For a small coffee grinder, this thing is great. Use it not only for coffee, but for flax seeds and just about anything else I need to grind up in small quantities.
Great Grinder for the Price – 33 5 star reviews out of more than 50.
A stylish grinder for the serious coffee lover. The Cuisinart Supreme Grind automatic burr mill gives you lots of options and good results in an attractive and study machine.
First off, the grind you get from a burr grinder is superior to a blade, hands down. This grinder makes a superbly uniform grind, and the fineness/coarseness is easily adjustable. For the price, this is an excellent burr grinder. Highly recommend it for your average coffee drinker. If you are grinding things finely, grinding spices or flavored coffees, or grinding lots of coffee, read on for important details.
I was a little disappointed with the plastic grind hopper. Burr grinders I have used in the past were glass, and while I didn’t think plastic would be a big deal, extremely fine grinds tend to ‘stick’ due to static electricity.